ROTATOR Cuff and SHOULDER IMPINGEMENT PAIN
“Amazing New Way to Get Rid of Shoulder Impingement and Improve Energy at Home and at Work”
What is considered to be “SHOULDER IMPINGEMENT”?
Shoulder impingement is when the space between the roof of your shoulder blade and humerus (upper arm bone) narrows and puts pressure on the muscles/tendons/ligaments of your shoulder. It is usually caused by repetitive use or injury which causes your body to go into a protective mode and limits your ability to raise your arm overhead, lift weights, and pull yourself up.
Reaching over your head, behind your back, or across your body can make it worse.
What causes SHOULDER IMPINGEMENT?
The most common causes are: 1) repetitive use or stress, 2) when your flexibility and stability/strength are unbalanced, 3) poor shoulder and back posture. Previous injury to the shoulder can also increase your chance of developing impingement.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like put a shirt on, reach into cabinets, loop your belt, pull up your pants, type on your computer, sleep through the night, and even shower without pain.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Bursa (a fluid filled sac around your joint) irritation and inflammation
- Tendon and/or muscle inflammation
- Sometimes a tear develops.
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days or gets worse.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple reaching and lifting makes it worse, or lying on that side increases pain.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it. Or if you don’t get any relief by changing positions or postures.
- If your shoulder muscle begins to shrink (atrophy)
- If you notice a loss of strength in arms or shoulders
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are NOT as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
- Generic modalities such as TENS or ultrasound
If left untreated, SHOULDER IMPINGEMENT can lead to A ROTATOR CUFF TEAR
If untreated, pain and stiffness may progressively worsen over time. It can also lead to rotator cuff tendinitis or tears especially if you push through the pain. Some tears may even require surgery.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have impingement.
1) Start by standing up straight with your arms to your side. If you feel pain at rest, that means you have active inflammation.
2) With the affected side, put your hand on your opposite shoulder. With your hand in place, lift your elbow as high as you can but without pushing through the pain.
3) Slowly bring your arm back to your side. If the pain gradually eases as you bring your arm back down, it’s a sign that the tendons of your shoulder are getting pinched.
*DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Shoulder Impingement and Improve Posture?”
My revolutionary program helps to get rid of shoulder pain and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over hundreds of patients who suffered from shoulder pain. As I treated their shoulder pain, their posture and hunch back seemed to improve as well.
I did some research and discovered that the shoulder joint needs to have a balance between flexibility and stability. If flexibility dominates over stability, or vice versa, there is a muscle imbalance which can lead to shoulder impingement and pain.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to reach, push and pull again. They were able to lift, sleep, and throw again. They were able to play sports, work and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional shoulder pain treatments lead to a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your posture worse! Not all practitioners treat shoulder pain the same. And not all treatments target the neuromuscular control of the shoulder.
My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing flexibility and stability (and the entire body) to get quick, maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop SHOULDER pain and POOR POSTURE in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type, or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Michael Flores, DPT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in shoulder and posture related disorders. I’m also a certified in FMS (Functional Movement System) and SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) and have a special interest in helping those with poor posture become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of shoulder pain
- Lose “hunchback”
- Improve posture.
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
- Look taller
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $197 to $107 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need.
Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money-back.
So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Disclaimer: If insurance is used to pay for treatment, the money-back guarantee does not apply due to strict state and federal insurance laws.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of shoulder pain.
If that is you, fill out the form below and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
1) A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
2) A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
3) A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed physical therapist with 4 years of practice in the state of CO. My license # is 12451.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
“I have attended many physical therapy programs over the past 30 years. This program is the most unique in application but also the most productive in spite of the increase in my golden years. I also had a good therapist – I feel Mike has been able to make unique adjustments to assure I am getting the most relief. His training and his application of having to hit a moving target, so to speak – is evident in the results. Excellent therapist as well as a person over all. Kudos to Mike. And thanks!” – Al Sabo