My name is Adrian Gomez and I help collision athletes (tactical, wrestling, football, volleyball) with knee problems; to run, jump, carry, and move without pain or weakness. Which is important because it allows them to perform their sport and job duties at a prime level. This speaks to their underlying desire to make takedowns, escape trouble, score points, and help others at any level. Including measurements for body fat and that helps with fitness contests, and events.
- Special Credentials: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F)
- What I like most about working for PT Connections: “I enjoy the process of building success, whether it be behind the scenes helping others, or striving for success myself.”
- Hobbies: Adrian enjoys reading, hiking, fishing, great food, music, and traveling.
- Education: Colorado State University-Pueblo; Exercise Science and Health Promotion w/ Emphasis: Wellness Promotion (BS Degree)
- For more information about Adrian Gomez check out the LinkedIn page
See What People Are Saying About Adrian…
My ACL was completely torn, with a partial tear of the meniscus and LCL. I was always down and dreaded coming to therapy. When I started working with Adrian, it actually became fun. We always had something to talk about and I was really comfortable. I not only became a better athlete and overcame my injury physically and emotionally, but I also made a good friend. I revere Adrian a lot, and I will always be thankful for everything he has done for me.
I have been in Adrian’s wellness class since March and besides being fun and social, it keeps me grounded in my self-care. Adrian is really good coach. He has a gift for encouraging others and works very hard to help all of us achieve our goals. All of this has been a life changer for me. Everyone at PT Connections is the best. They’re dedicated to their patients’ well-being and work to that end besides being friendly, fun, and first-rate.