KNEE PAIN AND ACL TEARS
“Revolutionary New Way to Prevent ACL tears and Improve Knee Strength”
What is considered an “ACL Tear”?
An ACL tear is when the anterior cruciate ligament (a ligament on the inside of your knee gets torn due to repetitive stress or traumatic injury. Pain and swelling develop and tells the body to minimize motion and irritation in the area.
Simple walking, pivoting, bending, and squatting down can bring on the pain or make it worse. Even lying on that side can worsen it.
What causes ACL tears?
The most common causes are 1) weak thigh muscles, 2) weak hamstring muscles, and 3) lack of proper training techniques. But injuries such as planting the foot and twisting on the foot and knee can cause this problem. Having the knee hit by another object or player while running or walking (eg. a person falling into the outside of your knee) often causes it as well.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like walk one level and unlevel surfaces, sit with the knee bent and work on
computer, walk up and down steps, kick or play sports, squat, sitting down on the toilet, lift kids, and even sleep through the night.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Ligament irritation and swelling from the injury
- Tendon and/or muscle inflammation
- Sometimes a knee meniscus tear and arthritis develops
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple walking and pivoting makes it worse, or the knee buckles from under you and causes you to fall.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it.
- If your thigh muscle begins to shrink (atrophy)
- If you notice a loss in strength in the muscle around your knee
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or anti-inflammatories
- Ice or Heat
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, ACL tears can lead to SIGNIFICANT FUNCTIONAL LOSSES.
ACL tears often lead to partial or total loss of function if left untreated. This is when the knee joint locks up and doesn’t want to move. Severe loss of motion, muscle weakness, and pain results.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have an ACL tear and Knee Joint Dysfunction
- Start by sitting with the knee bent to 90 degrees. If you feel pain at rest, that means you have active inflammation.
- Attempt to stand on one leg on the painful side. If pain gradually increases while standing on one leg after 10 seconds, it’s a sign that the ligament is involved. Stand as long as you can or up to 30 seconds without forcing into pain.
- Sit down and stand up one leg at a time. If the pain and/or knee buckling occurs as you stand up or sit down, it’s a sign that the ACL ligament is involved.
*DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you prevent ACL tears and Perform better at Sports?”
My revolutionary “ACL Prevention and Performance” program helps to decrease the chances of tearing your ACL and it often works in as little as 3 sessions. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6-12 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over hundreds of patients who suffered from ACL tears and knee pain. As I treated their knee pain and ACL tears (that did not require surgery), their leg strength and balance seemed to improve as well.
I did some research and discovered that in the human body there are 3 planes of motion that contribute to knee pain and ACL tears, and these same 3 planes of motion influence knee strength and dynamic balance as well.
I found that if I train the knee muscles in all 3 planes of motion (and make them strong and healthy) the knee strength and balance improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to walk, squat and lunge again. They were able to balance, run, and exercise again. They were able to play sports, work, and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional Knee pain and ACL Prevention treatments lead to a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your knee strength and balance worse! Not all practitioners treat knee pain and ACL tears the same. And not all treatments target these 3 planes of motion.
My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the 3 important planes of motion (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop knee pain and PREVENT ACL TEARS in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type, or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Chad Clark, MSPT, CSCS and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in Knee Pain and ACL Prevention programs. I’m also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and have a special interest in helping those with weak knees become more pain-free, healthy, and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of knee pain*
- Improve knee balance and strength
- Improve knee power and explosiveness.
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster, and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain and function of your knee to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in knee strength and dynamic balance in as little as 2-3 weeks while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
- Because there are strict state and federal rules about refunding money when insurance is used, the money back guarantee only applies to our cash based clients.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of knee pain and wanting to prevent ACL tears.
If that is you, call 719-565-6678 to schedule your first session.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Click below to get started or call (719) 565-6678 now.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 20 years of practice in the state of Colorado. My license # is 5835.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
“My ACL was completely torn, with a partial tear of the meniscus and LCL. I was down and dreaded going to therapy. When I started working with Adrian, it actually became fun. We always had something fun to talk about and I was really comfortable. I not only became a better athlete and OVERCAME my injury, physically and emotionally but I also made a good friend” -Jaylan, Competitive Volleyball Player