Do's and Dont's for Shoulder Pain
1. Safe and Pain Free
2. Actively Rest
3. 3 Dimensional Movements
4. Treat the better side first
1. If you have pain in the shoulder, don't reach and lift where you cannot see your hands.
2. Don't carry a significant amount of weight in the painful arm for 2 weeks.
3. Don't sit for more than 30 minutes without standing up or stretching.
Don't shrug your shoulders.....avoid that by gently moving your head side to side/up and down. "
4. Avoid sleeping on the painful shoulder
Get a Consultation $15.00
Be a VIP Guest – $59.00 Includes Consultation and Home Program